Chandigarh, Nov 18, 2013 (YP Bureau)
Punjab Government has decided to conduct the Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET) on December 28, 2013 (Saturday) for the year 2013. Online application for this test will be invited through the Education Department.
Disclosing this here today Education Minister Punjab Mr. Sikander Singh Maluka said that to ensure more transperancy in PSTET this time candidates would be allowed to take away Question Booklets and also be provided corbon copies of OMR answer sheet. Minister further said that the fees for this test for general/Backward Classes candidates would be Rs. 500/- per test and for sheducled caste and disabled candidates Rs 300/- per paper.
Education Minister said that candidates would be expected three times more in PSTET (II) as compared to PSTET (1). PSTET II would be held in morning session. Keeping in mind the shorter days in December and problem of commutation of candidates from far off and remote areas. the PSTET would be held in the evening. Minister has asked the seniors officers of the department to make adequate arrangments for the candidates while to conducting the exam.
Latest from PunjabNews
- PSEB extends Classes 9 to 12 admission date till July 15
- Trinidad to host Indian diaspora conference July 11-13
- DSGMC General Manager held for molesting woman employee
- Actor turned Trinamool MP Tapas Paul threatens to murder, unleash rapists on Marxists
- Punjab Edu-Sat Society produces film to make youth aware about perils of drugs