Sangrur, Sept 16, 2013 (YP Bureau)
Sangrur is all set to host the world famous fair `Saras Mela' this year which is a matter of proud for sangrur residents.
Informing this, Mr. Kumar Rahul, Deputy Commissioner, Sangrur said that Punjab govt. has decided to organise this mega event at Sangrur from 16 to 27 October in Banasar Bagh.
In this context the approval has been received from the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, he said adding that artists, traders, handcrafts from different parts of country would participate in this fair.
Mr. Rahul directed all concerned officials to make appropriate arrangements for the success of this gala event.
Latest from Punjab News Team
- CBSE optional proficiency test for Class 10 in April 2014
- Punjab State Talent Search Exam to be held on January 19, 2014
- Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition at Chandigarh on January 5, 2014
- Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test on December 28
- Punjab to conduct Departmental Examinations from Dec 26 to 31