Sangrur, Sept 16, 2013 (YP Bureau)
Sangrur is all set to host the world famous fair `Saras Mela' this year which is a matter of proud for sangrur residents.
Informing this, Mr. Kumar Rahul, Deputy Commissioner, Sangrur said that Punjab govt. has decided to organise this mega event at Sangrur from 16 to 27 October in Banasar Bagh.
In this context the approval has been received from the Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, he said adding that artists, traders, handcrafts from different parts of country would participate in this fair.
Mr. Rahul directed all concerned officials to make appropriate arrangements for the success of this gala event.
Latest from PunjabNews
- PSEB extends Classes 9 to 12 admission date till July 15
- Trinidad to host Indian diaspora conference July 11-13
- DSGMC General Manager held for molesting woman employee
- Actor turned Trinamool MP Tapas Paul threatens to murder, unleash rapists on Marxists
- Punjab Edu-Sat Society produces film to make youth aware about perils of drugs