Gurgaon, April 22, 2015 (Agency)
Terming expulsion of the AAP's four dissident leaders, including founding members Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan, as biased and against the principles of Swaraj, the party's Haryana unit on Wednesday condemned the step.
The other two Aam Aadmi Party leaders, expelled for gross indiscipline and anti-party activities late Monday, were Ajit Jha and Anand Kumar.
Haryana AAP's secretary Paramjeet Singh and chief spokesperson Rajiv Godara in a statement asked the party to show evidence in support of the charges levelled agvainst the expelled leaders.
"Party must provide a copy of framed and proved charges with evidences to expelled leaders and even other leaders of the party, and media," the statement said.
Stating that Pankaj Gupta and Ashish Khetan were made members of National Discilinary Committee of the AAP on March 29 while they were also complainants who accused Yadav and Bhushan of indulging in anti-party activities, Singh and Godara asked how could the complainants become the judges?
YP Videos Gallery
YP Photo Gallery
- Yami Gautam - Photo Gallery (39)
- Bollywood actress - Kajol Devgan - Photo... (20)
- Kalki Koechlin - Photo Galley (52)
- Aditi Rao Hydari - Photo Gallery (49)
- Bollywood actress - Tamanna Bhatia - Pho... (52)
- Sonam Bajwa - Photo Gallery (29)
- Nimrat Kaur - Bollywood Actress - Photo ... (30)
- Bollywood actress - Athiya Shetty - Phot... (19)
- Urmila Matondkar wedding - Photo Gallery... (18)
- Sargun Mehta - Photo Gallery (19)
- Elli Avram - Photo Gallery (30)
- Salman Khan's new girlfriend Lulia Vantu... (27)